Thursday, April 7, 2011

FONT DESIGN COMPETITION ENTRY

I thought I would enter another little comp hosted by Dont Panic UK. Street font was the theme so graff/stencil etc or whatever you come up with, it was open to any style or any medium so the sky was the limit, im not much of a graff artist so I kind of used my own little style by using some calligraphy and industrial type workings and finalising it all by re-drawing sketches in Illustrator, not sure if I made the cut but it was fun to create. check out Dont Panic UK for some other cool things they publish, movie reviews/music/design etc etc, a whole lot of shit anyway, its a great site. You can check out the Street Font comp details and some of the entries here,,,props to all the submissions, there is some super talented artists.

gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment